The STIHL MS 251 C-BE featuring Quick Chain Tensioning (B) and ErgoStart (E) is ideal for a variety of applications, from cutting firewood to timber construction. This high torque engine is easy to start and comfortable to use, with a high cutting performance. Emissions are cut by 70% and fuel consumption is up to 20% lower compared to a STIHL 2-stroke engine of the same power output without 2-MIX technology.
- STIHL ErgoStart – start your tool in just one third of the normal required force
- Chain Quick Tensioning – After releasing the sprocket cover the chain can be adjusted using a thumb wheel without the need for tools.
- Anti-vibration system
- Pre-separation air filtration system
- Single lever master control
- Ematic chain lubrication system
- Tool free filler caps
There are many good reasons for choosing a compact chainsaw: advanced technology and safety features based on those of the professional saws, easy handling and an ergonomic design for working without tiring
If you have any questions regarding the STIHL MS 251 C-BE 16″ Petrol Chainsaw, please contact us for assistance.
View our full range of STIHL products here.
The STIHL name has stood for revolutionary technology and innovative ideas ever since the firm was founded. Throughout their 90-plus year history that has made them the name for state-of-the-art engineering. The STIHL brand is known round the world today for quality and service. In more than 160 countries their products are helping people at work – and that has made STIHL the world’s leading chainsaw brand.