Milwaukee Adjustable Wrench Twin Pack 150/250mm 48227400
- Precision adjustment screw with accurate threads and tight tolerances. The jaws won’t back off during use.
- Chrome plating for best-in-class rust protection and increased durability.
- Ergonomic rounded handle design for a comfortable fit in the hand and fewer pressure points on the palm.
- Slim head design for reaching into tight spaces.
- Parallel jaws won’t slip or damage finish surfaces.
- Permanent lasered inch and mm markings for accurate adjustment
- 8″ adjustable wrench (48227508) has an extra wide jaw of 38 mm for increased jaw capacity in confined environments.
- Lanyard hole.
If you have any questions regarding the Milwaukee Adjustable Wrench Twin Pack, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable hand strap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.