Milwaukee Dipped Gloves – Cut Level 1/A
- Designed to provide ultimate durability and all-day comfort. Ideal for material handling or light construction duty.
- Reinforced palm due to a nitrile texture.
- Designed to provide dexterity when handling small objects.
- SMARTSWIPE™ palm and fingertips – allows the use of touch screen devices without removing gloves.
- European Certified for cut protection: EN ISO 21420 and EN388:2016 (4121A).
If you have any questions regarding the Milwaukee Dipped Gloves – Cut Level 1/A, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable hand strap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.