M12 FUEL™ HATCHET™ pruning saw delivers outstanding control & access, has the power to cut 75 mm hardwoods, and delivers up to 120 cuts per charge on a M12 B4 battery pack
- Designed to meet the ergonomic, performance, and durability needs of landscape maintenance professionals
- Weighing 2.3 kg and featuring a compact design, the cordless pruning saw gives you increased control and maneuverability in tight access areas
- Easy access chain tensioner ensures quick adjustment to chain tension
- Translucent oil reservoir allows for clear visibility to oil levels
- Variable speed trigger gives the user full control over the power range
- All metal bucking spikes allow for increased leverage during applications
- Automatic oiler for ease of use and proper chain lubrication
- Onboard storage for scrench
- Supplied with 1x Oregon 15 cm (6″) bar and chain, 1x scabbard, and 1x scrench
- Integrates three MILWAUKEE®-exclusive technologies – the POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, REDLITHIUM™ battery pack and REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence hardware and software – which deliver outstanding power, run time and durability on the jobsite
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries
If you have any questions about the M12 FUEL™ HATCHET™ Pruning Saw, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable handstrap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.