The longer you ride the John Deere Z530M Zero-Turn Mower, the more you will appreciate the ergonomic control levers and the comfortable premium high back seat. The Z530M is built tough on a frame that ensures smooth and comfortable operation. Its powerful 16.1 kW twin-cylinder engine and the 122 cm (48in) mower deck deliver first-class performance and can be easily converted to mulching or collecting with the addition of optional kits. The John Deere Z530M Zero-Turn Mower is an excellent choice if you’re looking for excellent overall efficiency and speed.
- Engine is smooth and powerful V-twin design with features for reliability and long life.
- The 122-cm (48-in.) Accel Deep™ (48A) Mower Deck cuts clean and is versatile.
- Operator station is designed for comfort and convenience.
- Serviceability is designed-in for convenience.
- Instruments and controls are convenient and easy to use.
- Design includes a heavy-duty formed and welded steel frame.
- Electric power take-off (PTO) clutch is reliable and easy to use.
- Dual transmissions are efficient and have large, 2.54-cm (1-in.) diameter axles for durability.
- Optional mulching kit.
- Optional collection system.
- Optional front bumper.
For more details on this product, see the official product listing on John Deere’s website here.
Big or small, John Deere’s ZTrak zero turn mowers combine strength and reliability with garden-friendly simplicity, comfort and control. To see more of their zero turn mowers, click here.