The John Deere X370 Ride On Mower adds an extra level of comfort that comes from power steering and hydraulic lift. You’ll also appreciate the clean, car-style display, ergonomically laid-out controls, and the easy-to-operate Twin Touch™ transmission control pedals. You’ll master all your mowing challenges in style when you’re driving a John Deere X370 Ride On Mower.
Experience the ultimate in driving pleasure. Whatever the terrain, the Deluxe High seat (standard on the X370) turns mowing into an enjoyable, comfortable pastime.
- Smooth running, powerful and reliable air-cooled V-twin engine.
- 107-cm (42 in) Accel Deep (42A) Mower Deck cuts clean and is versatile.
- 107-cm (42 in) Edge Mulch Deck adjusts for conditions.
- Power steering and hydraulic lift enable easy operation
- Integrated hydrostatic trans-axle efficiently transmits power to wheels.
- Controls are easy to find and convenient to use.
- Electronic deck engagement.
- Twin Touch™ foot pedals.
- Cruise control as standard.
- Hydraulic, 2-wheel power steering
If you have any questions regarding the John Deere X370 Ride On Mower, please contact us for assistance.
For more than 180 years, John Deere has led the way in developing innovative solutions to help their customers become more efficient and productive. They conduct business essential to life. Running for the people who trust them and the planet that sustains us.
They produce intelligent, connected machines and applications that are helping revolutionize the agriculture and construction industries – and enable life to leap forward. Their technology driven efforts are guided by a single, overarching goal – unlocking customer economic value. Their easy-to-use technology helps deliver results that customers see in the field, on the job site, and in their pockets.