If you’re looking for an affordable entry into the lawn tractor segment, the John Deere X350 Ride On Mower is for you. A modern, car-style display, ergonomically laid-out controls, and its Twin Touch™ transmission control pedals make for an effortless mowing experience. You have your choice of several mowing decks so that you can drive the John Deere X350 Ride On Mower that’s perfect for your needs.
- Smooth running, powerful and reliable air-cooled V-twin engine.
- 107-cm (42 in) Accel Deep (42A) Mower Deck cuts clean and is versatile.
- 107-cm (42 in) Edge Mulch Deck adjusts for conditions.
- Steering is low-effort sector and pinion system.
- Integrated hydrostatic trans-axle efficiently transmits power to wheels.
- Controls are easy to find and convenient to use.
- Electronic deck engagement.
- Twin Touch™ foot pedals.
- Cruise control as standard.
- Choice of mower decks.
Big or small, John Deere’s riding lawn mowers combine strength and reliability with garden-friendly simplicity, comfort and control. To see more of their ride on mowers, click here.
If you have any questions regarding the John Deere X350 Ride On Mower, please contact us for assistance.
For more than 180 years, John Deere has led the way in developing innovative solutions to help their customers become more efficient and productive. They conduct business essential to life. Running for the people who trust them and the planet that sustains us.
They produce intelligent, connected machines and applications that are helping revolutionize the agriculture and construction industries – and enable life to leap forward. Their technology driven efforts are guided by a single, overarching goal – unlocking customer economic value. Their easy-to-use technology helps deliver results that customers see in the field, on the job site, and in their pockets.