John Deere Safety Goggles MCXFA2101
- Lightweight and flexible vinyl frame,
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate lens,
- Vented bridge for heat dissipation and prevention of fogging,
- Can be worn over prescription glasses,
- Clear, anti-scratch lens,
- Provides excellent protection whilst chipping, grinding and cutting,
- Complies with EN166 EN166 N CE ANSI Z87+BBS 1 F CE, BBS 1 S N CE.
If you have any questions regarding the John Deere Safety Goggles, please contact us for assistance.
For more than 180 years, John Deere has led the way in developing innovative solutions to help their customers become more efficient and productive. They conduct business essential to life. Running for the people who trust them and the planet that sustains us.
They produce intelligent, connected machines and applications that are helping revolutionize the agriculture and construction industries – and enable life to leap forward. Their technology-driven efforts are guided by a single, overarching goal – unlocking customer economic value. Their easy-to-use technology helps deliver results that customers see in the field, on the job site, and in their pockets.