This genuine John Deere 1/4″ socket set contains the following tools:
- 13 x 1/4″ 6 Point Standard Sockets (MCKTC121M) – 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm.
- 12 x 1/4″ 6 Point Deep Sockets (MCKTC123M) – 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm.
- 4 x Cross-Head Bits (MCKTP125P) – PH0, PH1, PH2, PH3.
- 7 x 6 Point Bits (MCKTP125H) – H3, H4, H5, H6, H7, H8, H10.
- 6 x Torx Bits (MCKTP125T) – T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, T40.
- 3 x Flat-Head Bits (MCKTP125S) – 4mm, 5.5mm, 7mm.
- 1 x 1/4″ Universal Joint (MCKTC5271).
- 1 x 1/4″ Bit Holder (MCKTC52A2).
- 2 x 1/4″ Extension Bars (MCKTC522) – 55mm, 100mm.
- 1 x 1/4″ Sliding T-Handle (MCKTC52545)
- 1 x 1/4″ Flexible Handle (MCKTC52415F)
- 1 x 1/4″ Spinner Handle (MCKTC5214DF)
- 1 x 1/4″ Bit Holder Screwdriver (MCKTC5213DF)
- 1 x 1/4″ Reversible Ratchet (MCKTC42715G)
When you have tools you love, work becomes that much easier and productive. John Deere hand tools feel great, work hard and last forever. Get hand tool quality that is worthy of the John Deere name and get the performance you need to get the job done.
If you have any questions regarding the John Deere 1/4″ Socket Set 54 pc, please contact us for assistance.
For more than 180 years, John Deere has led the way in developing innovative solutions to help their customers become more efficient and productive. They conduct business essential to life. Running for the people who trust them and the planet that sustains us.
They produce intelligent, connected machines and applications that are helping revolutionize the agriculture and construction industries – and enable life to leap forward. Their technology driven efforts are guided by a single, overarching goal – unlocking customer economic value. Their easy-to-use technology helps deliver results that customers see in the field, on the job site, and in their pockets.