Not just for weekends! The Alan Paine Fernley Ladies Waterproof Weekend Coat will quickly become your everyday coat. Not only does it offer all weather protection, it’s stylish with a flattering feminine fit.
- Waterproof – Heavy rain protection.
- Fully Lined – Waterproof drip strip & taped seams.
- Breathable – Allows body moisture to evaporate.
- Waterproof Hood – Rolls up into collar.
- Storm Cuffs – No more wet sleeves.
- Regular Fit – Alan Payne build into a garment 3″ to 4″ (8cm-10cm) from actual bust size to allow layering.
- Feminine Fit – Practical & flattering
- Adjustable Waist – for a snug fit
- Inner Faux Suede Collar For Comfort
- Two Snap Adjustable Pockets
- This waterproof weekend coat has two hand warmer pockets – fleece lined.
- Anti-wicking Strip Hem
- Fully Taped Seams
- Single Back Vent With Stud Fastening
- Quilted Dog & Duck Feature Lining For Added Warmth
- Two-way Zipper
- Stud-adjustable Cuffs
- Machine Washable
Like the Alan Paine Fernley Ladies Waterproof Weekend Coat? Find our full range of Alan Paine clothing here.
Quintessentially English styling created from the finest quality materials, from luxury knitwear to beautifully crafted separates and country wear.
The Alan Paine brand was established in the historic market town of Godalming in Surrey, England in 1907. Wool and knitting industries were important sources of income in the area over a number of centuries. Evidence of this survives in the town’s emblem – a woolsack – which is still in official use today and was included in the Alan Paine crest through the years.
When William Paine founded his famous knitwear brand he originally named it Paines of Godalming. William discovered some knitting machines in an old warehouse behind the shop, taught himself and others to knit, and began to manufacture knitted garments, arguably developing the first cable knit sweaters.
In 2009 Alan Paine launched its country wear collection featuring stylish tweeds, performance waterproofs, versatile fleeces, quilts, knitwear and accessories.