Parts Advisor – Ellington
Our Part’s Advisors report into the Part’s Manager and play a central role in our mission to provide excellent customer experiences. Our part’s department is a busy place from servicing customers to ensuring our stock is correct there is never a dull day. Excellent customer service is a must, whether your working with a major farming group through to a member of the general public buying toys, we expect all our customers to get the same outstanding levels of customer service. Aside from the customer facing side of the role, this role may also spend time supporting the set out of the retail store and conducting stock takes. Customers don’t just mean our external customers, our Parts
Advisors support the workshop and ensure that the correct parts are available when jobs are undertaken, working with our colleagues to identify parts, pick parts from stock and/or order parts as required. The right person will have experience in an agriculture, construction or garden equipment parts department and personify our commit to excellent customer experiences. You will develop an excellent working knowledge of our products mainly John Deere products and using the tools provided be able to answer the customers queries.
Service Technician accountabilities include:
- Promotes and sells parts and/or services to meet customer needs;
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required;
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise display;
- Verifies receipt of incoming shipments and assists with locating Machine Down and Stock Orders in their correct location;
- Follows up on shortages and accelerates issues by reporting to the Branch Parts Manager;
- Executes sales parts marketing plans and shares ideas for future campaigns;
- Executes telemarketing sales operations;
- Maintains control of inventory management, invoicing and other administration tasks;
- Assists in keeping parts inventory clean, orderly and well organised.
We look for:
- Competent knowledge of agricultural equipment and the farming industry;
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions;
- Excellent customer relationship skills;
- Familiar with franchise and competitive products;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
Send your CV to email@example.com or HR & Recruitment, Ben Burgess, Europa Way,
Norwich, NR1 2EN.