Tractor of the Year for 2022 announced, with John Deere winning two awards
28 October 2021 Industry News
Pictured above: The John Deere 7R 350 – awarded Tractor of the Year for 2022.
Double victory for John Deere
European agricultural machinery journalists have announced the Tractor of the Year for 2022, with John Deere winning two awards. The 7R 350 AutoPowr model took first place in the overall Tractor of the Year category, while the 6120M AutoPowr received the Best Utility Tractor award.
In the main category, the John Deere 7R 350 AutoPowr tractor impressed the judges in all aspects of the very rigorous voting process:
- on-board technology and automation package
- wide, spacious cab offering maximum quality and comfort
- excellent field performance
- high efficiency
- ActiveCommand Steering (ACS)
- EZ Ballast weight system
Pictured above: The John Deere 6120M is No.1 in the Best Utility Tractor category.
In the Best Utility Tractor category, the John Deere 6120M AutoPowr model scored highly with the following features:
- compact design and flexibility due to the short 2.4m wheelbase
- high payload of 4.7 tonnes
- latest precision farming technology
- excellent suitability for front loader work
Tractor of the Year
Is an international award programme that has been running since 1998. The jury consists of 26 leading agricultural technology journalists from 25 European countries. For the second year in a row, the awards were presented at the EIMA International agricultural technology trade fair in Bologna, Italy.
CLICK HERE for information.