Come celebrate our 90th Anniversary at the Beeston Show – 23 & 24 June 2021
“Bringing the best of the Norfolk Show to Ben Burgess Beeston”
With only a few days to go, we are delighted to confirm the Ben Burgess Beeston Show is going ahead as planned.
Join us and many of our suppliers at our newly updated Beeston showroom to celebrate our 90th Anniversary.
Wednesday 23 June. Opening times 12pm – 8pm
Thursday 24 June. Opening times 10am – 4pm
On the agricultural side of things, we will have new machinery on display in our outside area and our sales team, plus many of our suppliers will be there to answer your questions including Avant, Grimme, John Deere, Kramer, Kuhn, Väderstad, and Yanmar.
We also have grounds care suppliers Husqvarna, Stihl, and Milwaukee showcasing the latest products in their ranges.
Inside the showroom, we have special offers on country clothing, workwear and other items so make sure you pop in there too!
Car parking and entry is FREE to everybody, children and dogs are very welcome.
Enjoy complimentary food from Spitfire Hog roasts and refreshments provided by the Beeston Ploughshare Pub.
You can just turn up, or alternatively use the form below to register in advance and also be entered into our raffle – where you could be in with a chance to win a lawnmower, a Husqvarna Petrol Hedgecutter, plus many other prizes donated by our exhibitors.
Please state in the comment box which day you would like to attend, also how many adults and how many under 18’s will be joining you.
We look forward to seeing you there!
COVID STATEMENT: The Ben Burgess Beeston show will still go ahead, despite the delay in lockdown restrictions lifting, and we will be adhering to COVID guidelines provided by the government.
Safety measures for this event include:
- All staff, exhibitors and customers to register using the mobile phone track and trace system on arrival (or sign in manually)
- Hand sanitiser stations situated around the inside and outside areas.
- Facemasks and social distancing required where necessary.
- Toilets, door handles etc will be sanitised regularly. (children’s ride-on toys after every ride)
- Queue management
- Open-air exhibition stands
- Limited no of people allowed inside the showroom building at any one time.