Used Equipment Sales Manager
At Ben Burgess it’s been our mission since 1931 to be the leader in our industry by offering excellent customer experiences and an inspiring place to work.
Our Used Equipment Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day sales of used equipment from our industry leading used equipment stock both domestic and international markets. In addition to direct sales this role will be pivotal in the creation of a brand-new used equipment centre at our flagship Ellington Depot. You will work with the Depot Manager and Sales Directors to build out the infrastructure, stock, and processes to ensure that Ellington becomes a Used Equipment Centre in-line with our strategic objectives.
Through your development of the used equipment centre and sales experience you will increase used equipment sales from the site in-line with the goals / objectives outlined by the Sales Director. You will be part of a used equipment team around our Group and be the main point of contact for our western depots in their used equipment sales and valuation process.
Used Equipment Manager accountabilities include:
- Develop the Ellington Depot into a leading UK domestic used equipment centre and a main hub within the Ben Burgess Group.
- Working closely with Marketing you will create and implement a clear marketing strategy for the development of our domestic sales. As part of this plan, you will focus on driving customer traffic and converting those visitors to sales.
- Executes sales & marketing plan for domestic used and ex hire machinery, working closely with the Marketing team.
- To work closely with our Depot Managers at Ellington, Newmarket, Coates, and Oakham in all aspects of used equipment valuations, stocking, and sales promotions.
- Assists in maintaining and developing effective used sales processes internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Actively manage and promote aged inventory in-line with group KPIs.
- To value used machinery for the AOR to support new and used equipment sales.
- Ensure outstanding customer service and experiences in all aspects of your role and to all customers (internal and external).
- Be fully accountable for the operations at the Ellington Used Equipment Centre (once established).
- Undertake your role whilst ensuring all Used Equipment processes, policies and guidelines are followed and applied safely.
- Working collaboratively the Used Equipment Team to ensure the department and company goals are achieved.
We are looking for:
- Enthusiastic, determined, strategically focused individual with the ability to drive forward and own this exciting project.
- Experience with agricultural machinery would be of great benefit but enthusiasm and strong sales and commercial knowledge is key.
- Very strong sales and communication skills
- Strong customer service experience.
Click apply to apply through our web portal below or send your CV to HR & Recruitment, Ben Burgess, Europa Way, Norwich, NR1 2EN.
Ben Burgess is a Disability Confident Employer, if you require any assistance with your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01603 628251