This role offers a unique specialism in agricultural sprayers. In addition to carrying out the duties of our agricultural technicians, our sprayer specialist will work with equipment including self-propelled, trailed and mounted sprayers. You will be a qualified technician and come with experience in this equipment already, working in our new purpose-build workshop at Beeston.
Part’s Manager accountabilities include:
- Performing diagnostics and repairs on agricultural equipment, including self-propelled, trailed and mounted sprayers.
- Participating in Service Training Certification programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Working within the workshop or in the field/on farm as required.
- Completing pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
- Mentoring apprentices.
We look for:
- The ability to undertake maintenance and repairs using special tools and equipment following approved technical procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- An understanding of John Deere GreenStar guidance systems, although training will be provided.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service.
- The ability to work as a team or individually.
- Being self-motivated, having good communication skills and a willingness to take on new challenges.
- Flexibility with working hours during busy seasons and weekends.
- Full UK driving licence required.
- Forklift driving licence preferred.
Send your CV to email@example.com
or HR & Recruitment, Ben Burgess, Europa Way, Norwich, NR1 2EN.