At Ben Burgess its been our mission since 1931 to be the leader in our industry by offering excellent customer experiences and an inspiring place to work.
As a Semi-Skilled Ag Engineer at Ben Burgess you will be responsible for a number of first line service and maintenance tasks, the variety of which means there is never a dull day. A typical day might include undertaking a variety of tasks including machinery PDI’s (pre-delivery inspections) on new and used equipment, routine servicing following the specification and basic repairs on the machinery.
Semi-Skilled Ag Engineer accountabilities include:
- Preparing new and used machinery for sale including minor repairs, cleaning (inside and out) and improving presentation for sale.
- Minor machine repairs.
- Machinery routine servicing – based on schedule or customer requirements.
- Working with the team manager and the rest of the team to keep the yard and workshop tidy and organised.
- Organisation and optimisation of the yard area and machinery to support the workflows and work being undertaken.
- Loading and unloading of machinery and deliveries as required.
- Live our values in everything you do.
- Promoting and adhering to all Health and Safety policies and procedures
We look for:
- Full Drivers License
- High levels of self-motivation with demonstrable experiences.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
- Good levels of IT skills including using Microsoft Office apps and smartphone / tablet devices.
- Good work ethic.
- Forklift and rough terrain telehandler experience preferred but not essential – full training provided.
- Ability to work from 7.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Experience of Agricultural Machinery is preferred but not required..
Click apply to apply through our web portal below or send your CV to HR & Recruitment, Ben Burgess, Europa Way, Norwich, NR1 2EN.
Ben Burgess is a Disability Confident Employer, if you require any assistance with your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01603 628251.