Sales Trainee and Administrator
At Ben Burgess its been our mission since 1931 to be the leader in our industry by offering excellent customer experiences and an inspiring place to work.
Our Trainee Sales / Wholegood administrator is the first rung on the ladder to becoming an Area Sales Manager, this role is key in supporting the smooth front of house operations of the depot and ensuring the Sales team and administration functions well.
Alongside your day to day duties you will spend time learning the machinery, processes, precision AG and the sales cycle required to be a future Area Sales Manager. Once you’ve gained these skills you will begin to support the demonstration and optimisation of machinery, equipment and farmsight technologies, attending events and developing your sales and technical abilities.
Trainee Sales accountabilities include:
- Completion of all sales related paperwork (Including Hire).
- Greeting the customers when they enter the depot and directing them to the relevant department.
- Supporting customers with viewing of new and used machinery and as required selling machinery with the support the Area Sales Managers and/or Depot Manager.
- Directly selling in-house equipment including used machinery stock.
- Taking photographs (as specified) of new, demo and used machinery for the website, editing and uploading as required.
- Moving machinery for sales demonstrations as requested.
- Answering the phones and dealing with all queries as required.
- Producing and circulating regular stock level reports.
- Supporting the export/used machinery sales process.
- Ensuring all machine checks are complete for hire at point of hire and return.
- To administrate all hire functions as required including paperwork and hire machinery handovers.
- Stocktake for wholegoods (new and used machinery) and tracking of machinery in stock on a continuous basis
- Supporting the depots precision AG representative with administrative and technical tasks.
- To administrate all sales functions as required including the companies CRM system.
We look for:
- Experience working with computer software including bespoke and office software (word, excel etc).
- Experience / Keen Interest in Agricultural or Construction Machinery.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
- Natural appetite to learn and progress.
- Strong interest in sales.
- Technically minded with the ability to learn the products and machinery.
- Full UK driver’s license.
Click apply to apply through our web portal below or send your CV to HR & Recruitment, Ben Burgess, Europa Way, Norwich, NR1 2EN.
Ben Burgess is a Disability Confident Employer, if you require any assistance with your application please email email@example.com or call us on 01603 628251.