Sales Advisor (Ellington)
Our Sales Advisor focuses on delivering depot-based sales using a mix of their product knowledge and delivering amazing customer experiences. Supporting the Area Sales Managers, this role deals directly with walk-in sales into our showroom / depot. From understanding the customers initial needs, demonstrating the product through to the handover once the deal has been completed. At Ben Burgess we strive to deliver excellent customer experiences throughout the whole customers journey with us and build long lasting relationships.
In addition to the depot-based sales, exports and other online enquiries this role will also be part of our tradeshows, on-site demonstrations and customer focused days. When things get quieter you may be required to support the general operations of the depot including moving stock, prepping products, answering the phone and supporting the Area Sales Managers with ongoing sales.
Our Sales Advisor will be responsible for:
- Completion of all hire paperwork
- Greeting customers when they enter the showroom and directing them to the relevant department
- Supporting customers through the whole sales cycle
- Directly selling in-house equipment.
- Ensuring all machinery checks are complete for hire at point of hire and return.
- Stock take and management of new and used equipment
- Taking photographs of new, demo and used machinery for the website, editing and uploading as required
- Moving machinery for sales demonstrations
- Answering the phones and dealing with all queries as required
What we look for:
- Previous sales experience in the agricultural or farming sector
- Great communication skills
- Own transport
- A background in agriculture is essential
- Willing to undertake personal development and training