Receptionist (Part Time)
Our receptionists are front and centre of our customers experience, whether that’s answering the phones or greeting visitors at our Head Office in Norwich. This is a job share with another receptionist, as such being organised and flexible are important to the success of this role. Alongside reception duties this role provides key administration to support to the Managing Director, Marketing and Accounts departments so previous administration experience is essential along with experience using Microsoft office products (or similar).
Our receptionist duties include:
- Answer phone call for the main Head Office switchboard.
- Greet and sign in visitors to our offices, announcing their arrival.
- Sorting all incoming and outgoing office mail.
- Administrative support for Managing Director, Marketing, Accounts and others in a variety of tasks.
- Supporting the organisation of company events as required including the Christmas Party.
What we look for:
- You must be able to work Monday to Tuesday from 8am until 5.30pm (30 minutes for lunch).
- Work one in three Saturdays (half day) as per weekend rota.
- Have previous administration and receptionist experience.
- Ideally flexibility to cover the rest of the job share during holidays and sickness (not essential)
What we offer in return:
- £8.40 per hour
- Discretionary annual bonuses
- 22 days + bank holidays (pro rata)