Precision Ag Specialist
At Ben Burgess its been our mission since 1931 to be the leader in our industry by offering excellent customer experiences and an inspiring place to work.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Depot Manager and Sales teams in providing outstanding support for our customer both in field optimisation and technological performance through maintaining strong and robust processes, procedures, and administration throughout the depots area of responsibility (AOR). This role will be responsible for driving Precision AG and Smart Solutions throughout the AOR and providing our customers with outstanding support.
Precision Ag Specialist’s accountabilities include:
- Provides expertise for supporting the sales of John Deere Precision Ag products and solutions.
- Creates real added value for the dealership and customer by being the expert in Precision Ag solutions. Develops, promote and supports the sales and delivery of service agreements to customers.
- Compare and evaluate competitive equipment and Precision Ag applications.
- Consults customers on optimizing performance, reducing costs, operation efficiencies.
- Organizes John Deere Precision Ag clinics and other training sessions for customers and dealer personnel.
- Liaises with Group Precision AG Manager regarding AMS product stock at the dealership, ensuring correct stock levels to meet the customer demands and internal stock KPIs.
- Increase engagement of My John Deere applications to achieve our KPIs for Engaged Acres.
- Builds working relationships with all John Deere stakeholders for Precision Ag.
- Practical installations of AMS hardware as required.
- Providing cover for other team members to ensure group cover as required to support our customers (internal and external).
- Undertake self development to ensure continuous self development in Precision AG but also product and sales training as required.
- Support all events and shows as requested to promote Ben Burgess and Precision Ag.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all stakeholders and support the ongoing achievement of the Ben Burgess Expereince score.
- Support the pre-delivery process for all new JD machinery and correct hand overs in-line with BAGMA standard.
We are looking for:
- Relevant experience working with Agricultural Machinery and/or Precision Ag Technologies.
- Very strong organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service.
- Willingness to undertake continuous professional development.
- Openness to innovation and technology.
Click apply to apply through our web portal below or send your CV to HR & Recruitment, Ben Burgess, Europa Way, Norwich, NR1 2EN.
Ben Burgess is a Disability Confident Employer, if you require any assistance with your application please email email@example.com or call us on 01603 628251.