Parts Advisor (Beeston)
At Ben Burgess its been our mission since 1931 to be the leader in our industry by offering excellent customer experiences and an inspiring place to work.
Our Parts Advisors report into the Parts Manager and play a central role in our mission to provide excellent customer experiences. Our part’s department is a busy place from serve customers to ensuring our stock is correct, there is never a dull day. Excellent customer service is a must, regardless of the customer, we expect all our customers to get the same outstanding levels of customer service. In addition to customer facing duties this role may also spend time supporting the set out of the retail store and conducting stock takes. Customers don’t just mean our external customers, our Parts Advisors support the workshop and ensure that the correct parts are available when jobs are undertaken, working with our colleagues to identify parts, pick parts from stock and/or order parts as required.
The right person will have experience in an agriculture, construction or garden equipment parts department and personify our commit to excellent customer experiences. You will develop an excellent working knowledge of our products mainly John Deere products and using the tools provided be able to answer the customers queries.
Parts Advisors accountabilities include:
- Promotes and sells parts and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise display.
- Verifies receipt of incoming shipments and assists with locating Machine Down and Stock
- Orders in their correct location.
- Follows up on shortages and accelerates issues by reporting to the Depot Parts Manager.
- Executes sales parts marketing plans and shares ideas for future campaigns.
- Executes telemarketing sales operations.
- Maintains control of inventory management, invoicing and other administration tasks.
- Assists in keeping parts inventory clean, orderly and well organised.
We look for:
- Competent knowledge of agricultural equipment and the farming industry.
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Familiar with franchise and competitive products.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
Click apply to apply through our web portal below or send your CV to HR & Recruitment, Ben Burgess, Europa Way, Norwich, NR1 2EN.
Ben Burgess is a Disability Confident Employer, if you require any assistance with your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01603 628251.