Group Marketing Manager
At Ben Burgess its been our mission since 1931 to be the leader in our industry by offering excellent customer experiences and an inspiring place to work.
Our Group Marketing Manager is accountable for the development and delivery of the marketing strategies and daily operations of the group marketing department. You will lead a geographically distanced team responsible for all aspects of marketing, this covers all 7 of our branches and all our brands / franchises. Through ensuring our marketing aligns to our values you will help us achieve our growth aspirations over the coming years, you will do this using your proven track record of success within marketing roles.
This role requires an effective leader that always demonstrates creativity and professionalism, to lead our marketing department to support and deliver our goals. You will demonstrate this through your effective use of data and KPIs with the ability to connect these to marketing’s ROI. This role will offer any marketing professional a challenge due to our business and product diversity but in return we will offer an excellent reward package and development opportunities.
Marketing Manager accountabilities include:
- Support the business in achievement of its goals and franchise targets / goals.
- Support and implement processes for online customer service experience.
- Using the latest and innovative marketing techniques to drive sales and lead generation.
- Support the Depot Managers, Sales Directors & the JD dealer principle with insights into marketing, customers and external factors (such as news articles and social media).
- Development of marketing materials (print and digital) required to promote all our franchises and brands throughout the year.
- Launching campaigns throughout the year in-line with franchise campaigns or specific Ben Burgess campaigns e.g. Black Friday, toys and fireworks.
- Develop, implement and monitor a metric(s) to monitor marketing / events spend versus lead generation and sales revenue.
- Grow Ben Burgess e-commerce platform and revenue.
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies for social media to grow followers and transition them into sales opportunities or brand ambassadors.
- Creation of content for digital marketing, including promotional videos and advertising for YouTube, Social Media and our website.
- Supporting Ben Burgess CSR initiatives and ensuring good publicity if possible, from these activities.
- Review, positive promotion and protection of the Ben Burgess brand.
- Build systems and metrics to measure the effectiveness of the marketing function and monitor.
- Seek opportunities for all PR to promote the company for sales opportunities, brand awareness and positive CSR.
We look for:
- Driving Licence.
- Relevant experience working in a multidisciplinary marketing department.
- Experience of people management / leadership.
- Ideally experience in B2B and B2C businesses.
- Experience with data and analytics (possible CRM and Excel experience).
- Attitude of trustworthiness, ‘human touch’ in interactions with customer & employees.
- Openness to innovation and technology.
Click apply to apply through our web portal below or send your CV to HR & Recruitment, Ben Burgess, Europa Way, Norwich, NR1 2EN.
Ben Burgess is a Disability Confident Employer, if you require any assistance with your application please email email@example.com or call us on 01603 628251.