Group Harvest Specialist
At Ben Burgess its been our mission since 1931 to be the leader in our industry by offering excellent customer experiences and an inspiring place to work.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Dealer Principle in achieving outstanding sales performance through developing and maintaining strong and robust processes, procedures, and administration throughout the whole group sales departments. This role will be responsible for monitoring the sales performance, processes, and stocking to ensure the company’s growth aspirations and John Deere P4P goals are met.
Our Group Harvest Specialist’s accountabilities include:
- Co-ordinate Harvesting & sprayer stock & demo equipment in alignment with depot managers
- Develop, implement and manage the annual demonstration plan across all sales areas to qualify and maximise the demonstration carried out.
- Take responsibility for Combine / Forager & Sprayer sales success
- Managing the JD relationship through Harvesting Manager
- Co-ordinate training of all Ben Burgess employees on product specialisms.
- Work with sales teams and depot managers to gain knowledge of the park of harvesting machines and develop an annual hot prospect list.
- Work with the depot managers to assist in Key Customer Planning around harvesting equipment.
- Assist sales and admin team with correct specification for all orders
- Work with the depot teams team to optimise customer and demonstration machines in season.
- Work with used equipment team to ensure we manage the used fleet
- Explore, develop and manage any opportunities around harvesting machinery that the Group could or may add to the products we already promote.
- Devise, communicate, implement and manage annual plans for harvesting equipment across the whole group.
- To speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is always provided to customers and colleagues.
- Plan and assist any sales open days, customer factory visits & sales training with the marketing team in relation to harvesting teams.
What we look for:
- Clean Driving Licence
- Relevant working experience with harvesting machinery
- Flexibility, willingness to learn, ability to quickly adapt
- Openness to innovation
- Very strong organisational and communication skills
Click apply to apply through our web portal below or send your CV to HR & Recruitment, Ben Burgess, Europa Way, Norwich, NR1 2EN.
Ben Burgess is a Disability Confident Employer, if you require any assistance with your application please email email@example.com or call us on 01603 628251