Group Arboriculture Specialist
At Ben Burgess its been our mission since 1931 to be the leader in our industry by offering excellent customer experiences and an inspiring place to work.
We are looking for an Arboriculture Specialist to join our team. Reporting into the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for Arb and Forestry franchises within the group and deliver sales success whilst ensuring excellent customer service.
Our Group Arboriculture Specialist’s accountabilities include:
- Co-ordinate Arb & forestry franchise stock & demo equipment in alignment with depot managers
- Develop, implement and manage the demonstration plan across our immediate trading area for franchises and with our dealers for Distributed products.
- Take responsibility for Arb & forestry franchise sales success including but not only Timberwolf, Predator & Hakki Pilke franchises.
- Work alongside our UK dealer network to ensure mutual success in sales & support.
- Managing the franchise relationship along with commercial managers.
- Co-ordinate training of all Ben Burgess employees on product specialisms.
- Work with sales teams and depot managers to gain knowledge of the park of arb machinery Assist sales and admin team with correct specification for all orders
- Work with the depot teams to optimise customer and demonstration machines in season.
- Explore, develop and manage any opportunities around Arb & forestry that the Group could or may add to the products we already promote.
- To speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is always provided to customers and colleagues.
- Plan and assist any sales open days, customer factory visits & sales training with the marketing team in relation to Arb & forestry products.
What we look for:
- Full Drivers License
- Experience with Arb & Foresty machinery.
- Sales and marketing expereince of machinery of a simular nature.
- Ability demonstrate outstanding customer service skills.
- Flexibility, willingness to learn, ability to quickly adapt.
- Openness to innovation.
- Very strong organisational and communication skills.