Greencrop Depot Sales Administrator
Greencrop is part of the Ben Burgess Group and has grown from a small local manufacturer and importer covering the East of England, to a UK national supplier. We have a dedicated dealer network covering clean water irrigation, dirty water and slurry systems, plus we are also suppliers of digestate separators, pumps and mixing systems to AD plants.
Our Greencrop Administrator is a brand-new role for us at Greencrop and has been created to support our Sales and Service teams. Based from our Beeston office this role supports the administrative and day to day operations and administration. You will be a key point of contact for all Greencrop stakeholders including our Sales Managers, Technicians, Dealership network and our suppliers and Partners across Europe. Using the tools available you will be accountable for a wide range of tasks to ensure our operations and customers receive the products and services they require.
Our Greencrop Administrator’s accountabilities include:
- Receive incoming calls and obtain relevant information to action, as necessary.
- To administrate all sales and machine configuration functions as required.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, dealers and colleagues to support the effective sales and service operations of Greencrop.
- Organising exhibition applications with the sales manager.
- Processing all paperwork in a timely manner.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction in all aspects of your work and with all stakeholders.
- Coordination of all sales managers to ensure they complete all relevant paperwork on time.
- Supporting invoicing process to ensure customers are invoiced correctly and on-time.
- Supporting all other sales office, marketing and general administrative duties as required.
- Assisting with stock checks and machine hire as requested.
- Undertaking the role whilst demonstrating our values and commitment to health and safety.
We look for:
- Highly effective communicator via email, letter, phone and face to face.
- Undertakes their work accurately and efficiently – keen eye for detail.
- Ability to undertake a multitude of tasks and balance a busy workload – ideally experience in a busy office / administrative environment.
- Experience or interest in agricultural machinery / mechanical machinery would be advantageous.
Click apply to apply through our web portal below or send your CV to HR & Recruitment, Ben Burgess, Europa Way, Norwich, NR1 2EN.
As part of the Ben Burgess Group, Greencrop is a Disability Confident Employer, if you require any assistance with your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01603 628251.