At Ben Burgess its been our mission since 1931 to be the leader in our industry by offering excellent customer experiences and an inspiring place to work.
Our Farmsight Specialist is part of the Ben Burgess Farmsight team. The Farmsight team lead the way for our customers in the fields of advanced satellite guidance, telematics and optimisation of machinery, in essence ensuring our customers can leverage the latest technology available to them through solutions including Greenstar, AMS, JD Link and Gatekeeper etc..
John Deere and our other partners lead the industry in advanced technologies, our Farmsight Specialist will be a key part of the team and our customers success. Whether your installing a new tractor, optimising it and showing the customer how to use the technology or whether your creating solutions so that older machinery can leverage these technology, your role will be about bringing customers and this technology together, combining our commitment to outstanding customer service and working with industry leading products and services.
Our Farmsight Specialist accountabilities include:
- Helping add value for our customers by supporting the sales and ongoing support for Farmsight products and solutions.
- Supporting the sales demonstration process, specifically demonstration of technology solutions.
- Optimises customers machinery and processes to increase performance, efficiency, cost reductions and increased profitability.
- Support and attends company events including Farmsight Clinics, training sessions and optimisation days.
- Field installations of AMS hardware.
- Attend shows and events to promote Ben Burgess and Ben Burgess Farmsight.
- Providing outstanding levels of customer care to all customers at every interaction.
- Supporting sales teams and events including admin and machinery movements.
What we look for in a Farmsight Specialist:
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Ability to demonstrate technical aptitude and ability to learn hardware and software products.
- Good knowledge of agricultural equipment and farming operations.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
Please send a CV and covering email / letter to firstname.lastname@example.org