Farmsight Specialist (Oakham)
At Ben Burgess its been our mission since 1931 to be the leader in our industry by offering excellent customer experiences and an inspiring place to work.
Our Farmsight Specialist is part of the Ben Burgess Farmsight team. The Farmsight team lead the way for our customers in the fields of advanced satellite guidance, telematics and optimisation of machinery. This role ensures our customers can leverage the latest technology available to them through solutions including Greenstar, AMS, JD Link, the operations centre and Gatekeeper etc..
John Deere and our other franchises lead the industry in advanced technologies, our Farmsight Specialist will be a key part of the team and our customers success. Whether your installing a new tractor, optimising it and showing the customer how to use the technology or whether your creating solutions so that older machinery can leverage these technologies, your role will be about bringing customers and this technology together. You will be combining our commitment to outstanding customer service and working with industry leading products and services.
Our Farmsight Specialist accountabilities include:
- To provide expert support for the John Deere Farmsight products and solutions (Greenstar, AMS, JD Link, operation center & Gatekeeper etc.
- Helping our customers add value to their business’s by supporting the sales and ongoing support for Farmsight products, solutions, and data (Machine & Agronomic).
- Providing outstanding levels of customer care to all customers at every interaction.
- Supporting the sales demonstration process, specifically demonstration of technology solutions.
- Optimises customers machinery and processes to increase performance, efficiency, cost reductions and increased profitability.
- Support and attends company events including Farmsight Clinics, training sessions and optimisation days.
- Field installations of AMS hardware.
- Attend shows and events to promote Ben Burgess and Ben Burgess Farmsight.
- Supporting sales teams and events including admin and machinery movements.
What we look for in a Farmsight Specialist:
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Ability to demonstrate technical aptitude and ability to learn hardware and software products.
- Good knowledge of agricultural equipment and farming operations.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
Click apply to apply through our web portal below or send your CV to HR & Recruitment, Ben Burgess, Europa Way, Norwich, NR1 2EN.
Ben Burgess is a Disability Confident Employer, if you require any assistance with your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01603 628251.