Data Administrator (9 Month Fixed Term)
At Ben Burgess its been our mission since 1931 to be the leader in our industry by offering excellent customer experiences and an inspiring place to work.
We are looking for a Data Administrator to join our Aftermarket team, starting February 2020. You will be heavily involved in an exciting project to implement our brand-new CRM system. This role is initially for 9 months with the likelihood of further extension based on performance and project requirements. In this role through careful administration and an eye for detail you will be a vital part of implementing this new software into our business. In addition, you will support our aftermarket team in both daily tasks and one-off projects.
Our Data Administrator is responsible for:
- Cleansing data in our current business system (IBCOS) and standardisation of data capture including ensuring the use of standard terms / phrases e.g. Postal town, county etc..
- Ensuring continuity of data between our business system & our major suppliers business system.
- Liaising with area sales managers to gather data into input into the new CRM system.
- Standardising processes to support changes in systems.
- Assisting in the smooth rollout of the new CRM system.
- Maintenance and management of data within the CRM system going forward including creation of new accounts.
- Creating and communicating out reports from our business system to relevant stakeholders.
- Pulling customer segments from our business system for marketing purposes as required by the marketing department and maintaining marketing permissions.
- Maintaining and updating processes and procedures in the Ben Burgess Aftermarket Support Quality Manual.
- Updating pricing in the excel based Aftermarket Solutions tools quarterly.
- Creation of maintenance quotes and trackers for all John Deere machinery in our aftermarket system SvAP.
- Data entry and activation of Aftermarket Solutions packages.
What we look for:
- Early February start.
- Available to work 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday (30 minutes for lunch).
- A logical approach to work and the ability to pick up IT systems and processes quickly
- Great attention to detail
- Experience with business systems and data entry.
- Very good communication skills both external to the company and internally.
- The ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- High levels of proficiency in Excel or similar.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or HR & Recruitment, Ben Burgess, Europa Way, Norwich, NR1 2EN.
Closing date: 17th January 2020
Ben Burgess is a Disability Confident Employer, if you require any assistance with your application please email email@example.com or call us on 01603 628251.