Data Administrator (3 Month Fixed Term)
At Ben Burgess its been our mission since 1931 to be the leader in our industry by offering excellent customer experiences and an inspiring place to work.
We are looking for a Data Administrator to join our sales team, we are looking for this role to start early December 2019. You will be heavily involved in an exciting project to implement our brand-new CRM. This role is initially for 3 months with possibility of further extension based on performance and project requirements. In the role through careful administration and an eye for detail you will be a vital part of implementing this new software into our business.
Our Accounts Assistant is responsible for:
- Cleansing data in our current business system (IBCOS)
- Standardising processes to support changes in systems.
- Standardisation of data capture including ensure the use of standard terms / phrases e.g. Postal town, county etc..
- Updating and extending customer email address data to input on our business system for e-billing
- Ensuring continuity of data between our business system & our major suppliers business system.
- Liaising with area sales manager to gather data to input into a new CRM system.
- Creating standard model codes & customer classification fields in our new CRM system.
- Assisting in the smooth rollout of a new CRM system.
What we look for:
- Immediately available or early December start.
- Available to work 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday (30 minutes for lunch) – part time may be considered.
- Experience with business systems, possibly CRMs such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, HubSpot or similar.
- Very good communication skills both external to the company and internally.
- The ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- High levels of proficiency in Excel or similar.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 29th November 2019