Crop Storage Specialist
At Ben Burgess its been our mission since 1931 to be the leader in our industry by offering excellent customer experiences and an inspiring place to work.
Our Crop Storage Specialist is a brand new and exciting role in our Crop Storage Department. This role is part project manager and part CAD designer, taking projects from initial conception right through to delivery for the customers. In addition, the role blends in elements of sales from understanding the requirements, building the quote through to signing the agreements for the project. Once the project has been agreed you will work with the customer, suppliers and other third parties to deliver the project on time, on budget and to the highest quality standards. You will be responsible for all activities onsite for these projects including our own engineers as well as sub-contractors appointed to the project. You will also liaise with relevant government bodies including planning and building control to ensure projects are in-line with regulations and requirements.
The accountabilities include:
- Effective design and planning of portfolio of projects.
- Design all solutions using AutoCAD software.
- Effective implementation of projects from design through to handover / sign off.
- Creation of all required documentation and plans.
- Providing detailed cost / quotations for customers ensuring profitability of projects.
- Manage the design, procurement and site activity in line with the programme, monitor progress and update and report accordingly.
- Consulting with contractors and suppliers on and off site to ensure they have all required information and projects are developed in accordance with plans and development / planning regulations.
- Cost effective sourcing materials and equipment as required in-line with plans and agreements with contractors.
- Ensuring end to end quality control of development including customer satisfaction and snagging is undertaken.
- Ensuring Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
What we look for:
- Full UK driver’s license.
- 3 years project management experience.
- Experience using Auto CAD or similar software.
- Experience with grain and crop storage processes and ideally facilities.
- Proven track record with commercial decision and business development (desired).
- Evidence of technical acumen in similar industry.
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and development
- Long term career prospects
Please send a CV and covering email / letter to email@example.com