Assistant Management Accountant
Our Assistant Management Accountant reports into our Company Secretary and is accountable for the management accounts and purchase ledger processing of depots within our group. Alongside the preparation of the management accounts for depots and the group holding company you will be providing leadership to two purchase ledger accounts assistants and be accountability for their activities.
This role offers the right candidate a challenge within a busy accounts team working for a company with a wide variety of activities. You will be able to prioritise effectively to meet all our deadlines and be an excellent and confident communicator with both internal and external stakeholders. We offer fantastic benefits, competitive starting salary, enhanced holiday and ability to work in a diverse and fast paced industries (Agriculture, Groundscare and Construction).
Assistant Management Accountant accountabilities include:
- Preparation of our monthly management accounts for the holding company and select depots.
- Supporting the group accountant with monthly management accounts for our Norwich depot and other ad-hoc matters.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the holding company purchase ledger and leadership of two purchase ledger accounts assistants.
- Analysis in relation to farming, rental and relocation activities of the holding company.
- Responsibility for invoicing of rental activities.
- Ensuring compliance with processes and accounting system.
- Management accounts and year end accounts for connected charitable activities.
We look for:
- Experience in a similar role and in a busy accounts office.
- Accounting qualification of a suitable level.
- Excellent and confident communication to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to learn new technologies including our bespoke accounting software.
- High levels of proficiency with other software packages such as Microsoft Office.
- A keen eye for detail and a proven track record of maintaining clear and accurate financial records.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or HR & Recruitment, Ben Burgess, Europa Way, Norwich, NR1 2EN.