Agricultural Sales Trainee
At Ben Burgess its been our mission since 1931 to be the leader in our industry by offering excellent customer experiences and an inspiring place to work.
Our Trainee Sales person is the first rung on the ladder to becoming an Area Sales Manager, this role is key in supporting the sales operations of the depot and ensuring the Sales team functions well. Alongside your day to day duties you will spend time learning the machinery, processes and sales cycle required to be a future Area Sales Manager. Once you’ve gained these skills you will begin to support the demonstration of machinery and equipment, attending events and developing your sales skills.
Trainee Sales accountabilities include:
- Supporting customers with viewing of new and used machinery and as required, selling machinery with the support the Area Sales Managers and/or Depot Manager.
- Directly selling in-house equipment including used machinery stock.
- Moving machinery for sales demonstrations as requested.
- Answering the phones and dealing with all sales queries as required.
- Keeping a log of transactions with customers on a daily basis.
- Assisting Area Sales Managers when needed, and learning the sales processes they use.
We look for:
- Experience working with computer software including bespoke and office software (word, excel etc).
- Fantastic interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
- Natural appetite to learn and progress.
- Strong interest in sales.
- Technically minded with the ability to learn the products and machinery.
- Full UK driver’s license
Send your CV to email@example.com
or HR & Recruitment, Ben Burgess, Europa Way, Norwich, NR1 2EN.
Ben Burgess is a Disability Confident Employer, if you require any assistance with your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01603 628251.