Accounts Office Manager
At Ben Burgess its been our mission since 1931 to be the leader in our industry by offering excellent customer experiences and an inspiring place to work.
We are excited to be recruiting for a brand-new role within our accounts department. Our Accounts Office Manager will be responsible for the day to day management our busy accounts team, ensuring every element of the work is delivered to a high standard, on-time and in-line with our values. You will be an experienced accountant with a passion for people and process helping us to drive high levels of employee engagement. In addition to supporting our teams you will also be a key person in manging our other stakeholders including accounts senior managers, company directors and external customers / suppliers. Not only will you lead our team to deliver outstanding results you will also be capable of directly supporting and undertaking some of these tasks yourself.
The success of this role will be measured on your ability to support the accounts senior managers in deliver outstanding service from our accounts team, meeting deadlines on-time, ensuring high levels of employee engagement and excellent stakeholder management. In exchange we will offer a competitive starting salary, enhanced holiday, discretionary bonuses, outstanding opportunities for professional development and other company benefits.
Accounts Office Manager accountabilities include:
- Office management of accounts office including day to day management of team of 6 including sales and purchase functions in-line with our values.
- Continual monitoring of management systems, processes and workloads.
- Responsibility for ensuring all accounting processes within the team are delivered effectively and on-time.
- Tracking all departmental KPIs and actioning accordingly to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Responsibility for supporting accounts functions in Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Payroll, Credit Control and Debt Management.
- Updates and escalation of team work as required to Management Accountants, Company Secretary and Directors.
- Supporting the creation of management accounts as required.
- Support accounts administration as required.
What we look for:
- AAT qualification is required.
- Experience with Sales and Purchase ledger essential.
- Experience with Payroll desirable.
- Excellent communication including written and verbal skills.
- Experience managing key stakeholders including customers and directors.
- Experience with effectively managing teams of people and driving employee engagement.
Click apply to apply through our web portal below or send your CV to HR & Recruitment, Ben Burgess, Europa Way, Norwich, NR1 2EN.
Ben Burgess is a Disability Confident Employer, if you require any assistance with your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01603 628251.