Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ ¾″ Impact Wrench with Friction Ring M18 ONEFHIWF34-502X
- The M18 FUEL™ high torque impact wrench with ONE-KEY™ technology delivers 1627 Nm of fastening torque in a compact size of 213 mm, which gives more access in tight spaces.
- The 4 -Mode DRIVE CONTROL allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility.
- Mode 4 bolt removal, provides a maximum nut-busting torque of 2034 Nm then shifts to 750 rpm for outstanding control when removing fasteners.
- The integrated blow counting sensor enhances the consistent repeatability of the chosen torque setting.
- ONE-KEY™ tool tracking & security offers a free of charge cloud-based tracking network and inventory management platform for your tools. ONE-KEY™ also features a remote locking functionality. Customisation function allows for precise tool adjustment to application.
If you have any questions about the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ ¾″ Impact Wrench, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable handstrap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.