Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Percussion Drill M18 FPD2-502X
- Higher power efficiency under load – outstanding torque of 135 Nm.
- Extremely compact design of 175 mm length for access into tight spaces.
- Advanced heavy duty chuck providing increased bit grip.
- Brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for heavy application under load.
- 13 mm metal chuck for quick bit changes and bit retention.
- REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining charge.
- 40 percent brighter LED workspace illumination – vs previous model.
- All metal reversible belt clip to hang your tool quickly and easily.
If you have any questions regarding the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Percussion Drill, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable handstrap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.