M12 FUEL™ Sub Compact SDS is the industry’s first brushless compact 12V rotary hammer with 1.1 Joules (EPTA), 0 – 6575 bpm & 0 – 900 rpm
- Exceptionally low vibration value 4.4 m/s² can be used for 8 hours in a day
- Will drill over 60 50 mm x 6 mm holes per battery charge
- Superior power to weight ratio in its class with brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for up to 3x longer motor life and up to 2x more run time
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
- 2-mode operation: choose rotary hammer or rotation only for maximum versatility
- Optimised hammer drilling up to 6 – 10 mm (max 13 mm)
- 43 mm neck size – compatible with M12 DE dust extractor
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries
Battery pack capacity (Ah) – No batteries supplied
Battery type – Li-ion
Blow energy [EPTA][J] – 1.1
Full load hammer action (bpm) – 0 – 6575
Kit included −
Max drilling steel (mm) – 10
Max. drilling concrete (mm) – 13
Max. drilling wood (mm) – 13
Max. drilling wood| steel| concrete [mm] Calculated – 13/ 10/ 13
No load speed (rpm) – 0 – 900
No. of batteries supplied – 0
Optimised drilling capacity in concrete [mm] – ⌀ 5.5 – 12
Supplied in – No kitbox or bag supplied
Tool reception – SDS-Plus
Vibration drilling (m/s²) – 4.4
Voltage (V) – 12
Weight with battery pack (EPTA) (kg) – 1.9 (M12 B4)
If you have any questions about the M12 FUEL™ Sub Compact SDS – PLUS Hammer, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable handstrap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.