M12 FUEL™ Sub Compact Hackzall™
- Brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for up to 6x longer motor life and up to 70% faster cutting in certain applications
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
- Patented FIXTEC™ clamp for fast and easy keyless blade change
- Counter balance mechanism lowers vibration to 6.5 m/s² allowing the operator to work safely for longer periods of time reducing fatigue
- Sealed gearbox prevents water and debris entering the housing
- LED light illuminates the cutline in low light conditions
- Compact and light weight allows users to complete applications in restricted areas
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries
Battery pack capacity (Ah) – No batteries supplied
Battery type – Li-ion
Kit included −
No load stroke rate (spm) – 0 – 3000
No. of batteries supplied – 0
Standard equipment – 1 x Sawzall™ blade
Stroke length (mm) – 15.9
Supplied in – No kitbox or bag supplied
Vibration cutting [m|s²] – 5.7
Vibration cutting boards uncertainty [m|s²] – 1.5
Vibration cutting in boards [m|s²] – 5.7
Vibration cutting uncertainty [m|s²] – 1.5
Vibration cutting wooden beam [m|s²] – 6.52
Vibration cutting wooden beam uncertainty [m|s²] – 1.5
Voltage (V) – 12
Weight with battery pack (EPTA) (kg) – 1.6 (M12 B6)
If you have any questions about the M12 FUEL™ Sub Compact Hackzall™, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable handstrap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.