M18™ Impact Wrench with Friction Ring
- With its Milwaukee® 4-pole frameless motor it delivers a staggering 610 Nm of torque, ideal for powering through the toughest of applications
- REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability
- ½″ square friction ring
- Ideal for heavy applications such as steel fabrication, mechanical fastening, industrial construction and automotive work
- Light weight and ergonomically designed
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
- Fuel gauge displays remaining charge
- REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™ batteries.
Article Number: 4933441792
Battery pack capacity (Ah): 4.0
Battery type: Li-ion
Impact rate (ipm): 0 – 2200
Kit included: 2 x M18 B4 Battery packs, M12-18 C Charger, Kitbox
Max. torque (Nm): 610
No load speed (rpm): 0 – 1900
No. of batteries supplied: 2
Supplied in: Kitbox
Tool reception: ½″ square
Voltage (V): 18
Weight with battery pack (kg): 3.0
If you have any questions about the M18™ Impact Wrench with Friction Ring, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable handstrap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.