M18 FUEL™ 115 mm Braking Grinder with Paddle Switch
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load.
- REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life.
- RAPIDSTOP™ for fastest disc brake in less than 2 seconds and best user protection.
- Non-lockable safety paddle switch with line-lock-out function to prevent automatic start up.
- Premium gearing system – same system as used at high performance corded grinders.
- Slim handle design with paddle switch.
- Removable dust screen to prevent debris entrance, prolonging motor life.
- 115 mm keyless guard – great cutting capacity and fast guard adjustment without using a spanner.
- FIXTEC™ nut for tool-free disc change.
- Anti-vibration side handle for lower vibration.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- Fuel gauge displays remaining charge.
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries.
Anti-kickback protection: Yes
Article Number: 4933451542
Battery pack capacity (Ah): 5.0
Battery type: Li-ion
Braking time (s): <>
Disc diameter (mm): 115
Kit included: 2 x M18 B5 Battery packs, M12-18 FC Charger, HD Box
Line lock out function: Yes
Max. cutting depth (mm): 28
Milwaukee A4 Dealer Catalogue page number: 53
No load speed (rpm): 8500
No. of batteries supplied: 2
Spindle size: M 14
Standard equipment: Quick release safety guard, AVS side handle, flange, FIXTEC™ nut, 2x dust screens
Supplied in: HD Box
Switch type: Paddle (Deadman) switch
Voltage (V): 18
Weight with battery pack (kg): 2.7
If you have any questions about the M18 FUEL™ 115 mm Braking Grinder with Paddle Switch, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable handstrap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.