Rugged M12™ Grey Heated Hoodie made from durable cotton (53%) exterior with durable reinforced utility pockets and waffle-weave polyester (47%) lining to withstand tough outdoor conditions.
In autumn and spring the hoodie can be worn as a rugged outer layer. In winter, it is best as a base layer that allows to shed bulky undergarments while generating and holding heat close to the body.
- Superior run time, up to 8 hours of heat on a single battery charge of an M12™ REDLITHIUM™ battery pack
- Multiple heating zones – 3 sewn in carbon fibre heating zones distribute heat to core body areas
- Easy touch heat controller – 3 heat settings: High, Medium, Low
- M12™ battery holder is stored in a concealed battery pocket for increased comfort and convenience
- Hood fits easily under hard hat
- Integrated cell phone pocket
- Machine washable and dryable
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries
Battery pack capacity (Ah): No batteries supplied
Battery type: Li-ion
Material: Outer shell: 53% Cotton 47% Polyester, Inner shell: 60% Cotton 40% Polyester
No. of batteries supplied: 0
Sizes: M, L, XL, XXL
Supplied in: No kitbox or bag supplied
If you have any questions about the M12™ Grey Heated Hoodie, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable handstrap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.