M12 FUEL™ Sub Compact ⅜″ Ratchet has up to 75 Nm of max torque and 200 rpm’s, this tool is the ideal fastening solution for automotive mechanics, maintenance and repair professionals.
- Low profile head design allows users better access in tight spaces
- The industry leading FUEL™ technology combined with a reinforced mechanism and investment cast steel yoke housing provides greater durability for the professional user
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
- Variable speed metal trigger provides ultimate control of the tool
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- The LED light illuminates the work area while the on-board fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- Supplied with ¼″ adaptor
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries
Battery pack capacity (Ah): 2.0
Battery type: Li-ion
Kit included: 1 x M12 B2 Battery pack, C12 C Charger, Tool bag
Length (mm): 281
Max. torque (Nm): 75
No load speed (rpm): 0 – 200
No. of batteries supplied: 1
Standard equipment: ¼″ adaptor
Supplied in: Tool bag
Tool reception ⅜″ square
Voltage (V): 12
Weight with battery pack (kg): 1.4
If you have any questions about the M12 FUEL™ Sub Compact ⅜″ Ratchet, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable handstrap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.