The M12 FUEL™ ⅜″ Right Angle Impact Wrench with Friction Ring delivers up to 270nm fastening torque and 300nm nut-busting torque.
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL includes Auto Shut-Off Mode and Bolt Removal Mode which prevents over-tightening and provides more control after bolt breakaway
- The long body profile allows for more access in hard to reach spaces
- Only 71 mm head profile design allows for more access in tight spaces
- ⅜″anvil with friction ring for quick and easy socket changes
- Bright LED workspace illumination
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- Integrates three MILWAUKEE®-exclusive technologies – the POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, REDLITHIUM™ battery pack and REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence hardware and software – which deliver outstanding power, run time and durability on the jobsite
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries
Article Number: 4933478808
Battery pack capacity (Ah): N/A
Battery type: Li-ion
Impact rate (ipm): 0-1350/ 0-2700/ 0-3600
Kit included: 1 x M12 B6, 1 x M12 B2 Battery packs, C12 C Charger, HD Box
Max. bolt diameter: M16
Max. fastening torque (Nm): 270
Max. torque (Nm): 270
Milw. battery included: 1 x M12 B2
No load speed (rpm): 0-1550/ 0-2300/ 0-3000/ 0-3000
No. of batteries supplied: Not Included
Nut-busting torque (Nm): 300
Standard equipment: N/A
Supplied in: HD Box
Tool reception: ⅜″ square
Voltage (V): 12
Weight with battery pack (kg): 1.7
If you have any questions about the M12 FUEL™ ⅜″ Right Angle Impact Wrench with Friction Ring, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable handstrap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.