The 20 litre capacity of this knapsack sprayer CP 3 provides greater work autonomy and improved comfort thanks to its two carrying handles. Its unique diaphragm pump system ensures the longevity of the sprayer as well as an adequate and precise protection for your crops. The 20L Knapsack sprayer built-in pressure relief valve guarantees precision on the type of application desired.
Technical caracteristics of the knapsack sprayer:
– Robust and lightweight design
– Adjustable re-inforced lever for left / right hand operation
– Reinforced hose for greater pressure resistance
– Lid with separate seal and air vent for secure locking
– Wide filler hole to prevent overflow when filling
– UV stabilised polypropylene tank for a durable yet lightweight sprayer.
– Brass components for excellent durability
– Unique diaphragm pump very resistant towards water impurities
– High resistance GRP (Glassfibre Reinforced Plastic) lance adaptable for all types of nozzles
– Pressure control valve with fixed settings for spraying herbicides / insecticides and fungicides
– Double filtration system to clean impurities before nozzle outlet
– All working parts mounted inside the tank to prevent damage
– Few moving parts and none are exposed to friction, thus ensuring resistance to dirt in the spray liquid